Choose a Research License if you are interested in bringing IN UTERO to your Medical School or Conference.
- Physical copy of DVD.
- One-time license to screen the film in a public forum and charge admission.
- If purchased by a university, the right to organize unlimited free screenings on campus and the right to add the DVD to the library collection for circulation.
- Online Access to all Host Resources.
- A pre-recorded video introduction from the filmmakers OR the opportunity to send IN UTERO a question post-screening, to be answered in video format and delivered back to the host for dissemination.
- The film remains the property of Upstream Cinema, LLC. All rights and copyrights belong to Upstream Cinema, LLC and no copying or alterations are allowed.
- The DVD screener may not be publicly broadcasted more than once.
- Any copying or duplication of the files are strictly prohibited.